The PDF file you selected should load here if your Web browser has a PDF reader plug-in installed (for example, a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader).
If you would like more information about how to print, save, and work with PDFs, Highwire Press provides a helpful Frequently Asked Questions about PDFs.
Alternatively, you can download the PDF file directly to your computer, from where it can be opened using a PDF reader. To download the PDF, click the Download link above.
1. Statistics-Based Predictions of Coronavirus Epidemic Spreading in Mainland China
Innovative Biosystems and Bioengineering Vol: 4 Issue: 1 First page: 13 Year: 2020
2. Comparison of design methods for negative pressure gradient rotary bodies: A CFD study
Pingan Liu, Hancong Liu, Yanxi Yang, Mengjun Wang, Yangguang Sun, Mohammad Mehdi Rashidi
PLOS ONE Vol: 15 Issue: 1 First page: e0228186 Year: 2020
3. Advantages of aquatic animals as models for bio-inspired drones over present AUV technology
Frank E Fish
Bioinspiration & Biomimetics Vol: 15 Issue: 2 First page: 025001 Year: 2020
4. Electrical Swath Ships with Underwater Hulls Preventing the Boundary Layer Separation
Igor Nesteruk, Srecko Krile, Zarko Koboevic
Journal of Marine Science and Engineering Vol: 8 Issue: 9 First page: 652 Year: 2020
5. Fastest Fish Shapes and Optimal Supercavitating and Hypersonic Bodies of Revolution
Innovative Biosystems and Bioengineering Vol: 4 Issue: 4 First page: 169 Year: 2020
Copyright (c) 2019 The Author(s)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.